Dr. Harry M Swartz Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Harry M Swartz?

Mary Kathleen Polack Janssen RN

I worked for Dr.Swartz as a medical assistant many many years ago.I furthered my education getting my RN.For the last 10 years I have worked and ICU with residents and specialty physicains.I have seen very few Drs. with the diagnostic skills of Dr. Swartz.He cared for his patients and even though he ran a large busy practice he had time for his patients.His patients loved him and refused to go anywhere else when he was away.He had compassion and a sense of humor.Who else would carry his medical gear in a picnic basket when he lost his medical bag.Young doctors coming up have lost much of the gentle touch and understanding.I was glad I worked for him, it left a lasting impression on me and I hoped influenced my practice.

Dr. Harry M Swartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, NJ.