More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harshada R Bhatt has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Harshada R Bhatt has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 26
DO NOT TAKE YOUR KIDS HERE!!! Staffs are not trained well and high turnover. Dr Bhatt herself is very unprofessional. They does not seem to have well procedures in place while everyone is running over each others at the office. Both of my sons went to her up to the oldest was 4. Phone lines are always busy and average phone call is 20mins average. Shots record are not-legible and in poor format and not up to date with States record. Was reluctant to switch doctor at 1st but glad we did.
To make an appointment i have to be put on hold 30 minutes before anything. Then as i have my appointment another 30-40 in the lobby. Its either too hot or too cold. I have been using her for 4 years and she still doesnt know I have 3 kids that all see her as well. She doesnt know their names not even their sex she doesnt care about her patients. I just had a 4th and she was telling me I need to get my tubes tied. Im finally looking for another doctor. She's not courteous at all or professional. And ive put up with this service too long.
I Took my daughter for a appointment her throat was swallowed and she could not swallowed I explained this to Dr Bhatt she told me it was because of the allergies.. really ? She had a infection and she needed antibiotics. And this I know because I Took her with another doctor because my daughter was complaining with throat pain. Dr. Bhatt I don't think you care about your patients health if you are so tired of your job go home.... She does not have any manners at all she is very rude. Worst Dr ever... And don't even deserve to be call Dr. If you really love your children do not take them with Dr. Bhatt.
46 Years Experience
Bj Medical College
Graduated in 1972
University Medical Center
Dr. Harshada R Bhatt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKaty Mason Pediatric Clinic, 830 S Mason Rd Ste B6, Katy, TX
Dr. Harshada R Bhatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katy, TX.