Dr. Harsimran S Brara Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Harsimran S Brara?

saved my life

I had a very serious tumor inside my spinal cord which was slowly causing me to lose sensation and control of my arms and legs and he took it out completely and gave me back my life. From start to finish he was the true definition of a doctor.

Excellent surgeon! Removed my wife's neck tumor, a very difficult operation, with ease! Very skilled doctor to whom I am very grateful!

Dr Brara took his time explaining everything in a calm, clear and understandable manner. The surgery was very successful, with a better than expected outcome. I now walk and stand with NO problems. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

saved my husbands life

He was the 4th opinion for a very complex spine problem with my husband's back. He took the time to listen and understand the symptoms and then performed a difficult surgery very skillfully and now my husbands back to a level of activity he had during college!

compassionate and competent neurosurgeon

I had a brain tumor resected by Dr. Brara and I'm still alive 5 years later. I get an annual exam and he reviews it with me personally. He hasn't changed a bit although he's very busy and a popular surgeon. He always slows down and gives me the time that I need.

easy to understand neurosurgeon!

I was maximally stressed when I had to see a neurosurgeon for a tumor in my spine and difficulty walking at the age of 22. He reassured me and did a perfect surgery. I was home after a week in the hospital and now I can walk, run and feel my legs! He came highly recommended and he delivered.

Help with complex problems

I had seen 4 other surgeons before I met Dr. Brara for a consultation and was able to get in to see him after quite a wait. He's in very high demand within Kaiser as he's the chief and very subspecialized, but once I saw him, the consultation was thorough and thoughtful. He diagnosed me accurately, came up with a minimally invasive surgery plan and then did surgery on me very successfully 18 months ago and I'm doing great!

He's really well trained and it comes across in his thorough way of examining the situation and reviewing the films and correlating them with my problem. He came up with a plan to help me when no one had any hope. I'm two years out from surgery and it's just amazing how good I feel. I owe him a debt of gratitude.

Dr. Brara was very good last year, but has failed to perform recently. After surgery, Brara failed to follow up with tests and explain treatment clearly. I was scared because I didn't know what was happening, better or worse. Once very good, now I wonder what has occurred. Staff changed with addition of Dr. Sonu Malik Brara, who I do not like at all. Rude and does not explain anything. Just gives medicine.

did a surgery for me 10 years ago

I just thought to look up Dr. Brara. He did a cervical discectomy on my neck in 2001. I haven't had any issues, he was incredible, and I had to actually find him after I had bad experiences at other doctor's. I highly highly recommend him.

Dr.Harsimran Brara is a wonderful person in every aspect. He had all the answers to my questions and I want to thank him for saving my husbands life.

excellent diagnostic care well explained

Dr. Brara spent time with me and used the electronic medical record to show me my films and explained everything to me thoroughly and gave me several options for surgery. He's very capable and has lots of surgeries to offer.

Dr. Harsimran S Brara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.