Dr. Hart Chaim Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hart Chaim Cohen?

Posted on August 1st, 2016

I am so thankful Dr Cohen was my physician when I was diagnosed with MS.

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Have been a patient of Hart Cohen's since 2001. I have relapsing remitting MS. Great doc. Thorough, caring, attentive. Works to make himself available as soon as humanly possible in times of need.

Posted on June 1st, 2015

He is caring, humble as well as brilliant & informed. Absolutely one of the best!

Let down

Posted on November 9th, 2013

Each time I've gone with my parent to see Dr Cohen, I have felt as if he's reading their chart like it's the first time. Furthermore, I have found him to be pleasant but pessimistic & not overly caring (as he seems tired & over worked each and every time I've been there). I think he's a decent man I just wish my experience could be better as it would be nice to walk out of his office feeling hopeful or at the very least - really cared for.

Dr. Cohen review

Posted on July 1st, 2013

Seriously, one of THE best doctors I have ever met. He listened, cared, looked me in the eye, was nice, easy-going, and seemed SMART! I was told by my ENT that he was the best neurologist around and boy was he right!!! I feel lucky I was in his care. For the first time, prior to meeting Dr. Cohen, I dealt with some terrible doctors. Wow, what a difference it makes. DR. COHEN IS TRULY ONE OF THE BEST!

DEDICATED!

Posted on November 5th, 2012

He is truly dedicated, make us feel comfortable and has a great sense of humor. Lessens the stress of having Multiple Sclerosis.

Highly Recommended

Posted on September 9th, 2011

I am a longtime patient of Dr. Cohen's and have never found him to be anything less than caring, friendly, extremely thorough and professional in every sense of the word. I consulted several physicians when looking for a neurologist and they all held him in the highest regard.

Greatful Patient

Posted on March 20th, 2011

Great neurologist and I had a problem that was difficult to figure out so he sent me to this great imaging center that is like world famous, Westside Medical Imaging in Beverly Hills. They were wonderful and it was better then going to a hospital. What a combination, Cohen and Westside Medical Imaging, YAHOO

Dr Cohen

Posted on January 15th, 2011

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

Lied about test results on a lumbar punch. By the time another doctor repeated the test, which confirmed MS, the amount of damage done to my brain had increased.

This doctor is as good as it gets!

Posted on August 7th, 2010

I have Shingles currently, and Dr. Cohen came highly recommended from two other doctors. Everything about the way he spoke to my husband and me was perfect. He askedvery specific questions, after taking a detailed intake of the history of the Shingles, how long I'd had them, when the headaches began, etc., then proceeded witha very detailed exam, asking me to turn my head from left to right to determine where the blurred vision was coming from.He diagnosed my problem quickly, spent a lot of time explaining something rather complex in a way that we could understand, ordered an MRI, referred me toa neuro-opthalmologist, and couldn't have been a kinder, more thorough M.D. He truly made my day!

Reliable Doctor

Posted on January 1st, 2010

He's been very patien with me as a patien and well explain the problem I had. I recomment this dr. to any one.