Dr. Hartley S Bancroft II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hartley S Bancroft II?

Dr. Bancroft was banned from seeing my children after he cursed in front of my son and later scolded him for eating more than one slice of pizza! My son is thin and healthy so there was no need to be rude to him. Dr. Bancroft lacked professionalism and respect. His ponytail made him and even bigger fool!

Dr. Bancroft makes rude, mean and sarcastic comments to children and make a then cry and feel bad. He should not be allowed to see children or anyone for that matter!

Different treatment

I have to begin by saying that the doctor is wonderful. The problem is that I never get to see the doctor himself. I am always given the PNP. Unfortunately, right now my family gets healthcare insurance through a state program. We are lucky to have it. However, I have noticed that, since I lost my employer sponsored health care and switched to a Family Health plan, I do not get the same level of care at this practice. The PNP is very short with us and does not spend any time. We are going through a difficult time with my 11 month old son who has digestive problems. The PNP makes us feel like we are crazy to be concerned and does not give us any solid recommendations. We had to request a referal to a specialist, but felt a guine undercurrent of resistance to the request.

excellent doctor!