Dr. Hartman Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hartman Martin?

brooklyns best

Posted on July 16th, 2013

great doctor, cares about his patients, will spend extra time with you if you want/need

great all around

Posted on January 31st, 2013

great doctor

GREAT DOCTORS NEED PROPS

Posted on September 9th, 2012

HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR IV EVER HAD ALL HIS DIAGNOSING HAS ALWAY BEEN ON POINT HES VERY PROFESSIONAL,FUNNY,KIND, HIS STAFF ARE JUST THE SAME WAY HE'S MY FAMILY DOCTOR MY KIDS LOVE HIM AND MY HUSBAND THINKS VERY HIGHLY OF HIM HE'S A GREAT DOCTOR HE'S GREAT WITH KIDS FEEL FREE TO CHECK HIM OUT YOUR SELF YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT

Friendly Family Practice

Posted on March 19th, 2012

My first visit to Dr. Martin, I found him to have a good beside manner and sense of humor. He listened to me as I brought up a variety of concerns, and had good recommendations for each one. The office was crowded, but I was glad to hear they are expanding to a new office across the street. It looks like a growing family practice.I like the staff as well, very friendly. They seemed very good with children as well, when I have kids I plan to go there.

A hidden treasure in Brooklyn!

Posted on May 28th, 2011

My husband and I stumbled across Dr. Martin's Brookyn office by accident. From the outside, you would never expect to find such a knowledgable and caring doctor and staff. Dr. Martin is very thorough with his explainations, he will make sure that you understand. And his staff is the best! They are very friendly and will make you as comfortable as possible during your visit. The only problem was the long wait at the office, even with an appointment. But when you have a doctor like Dr. Martin who has a great bed-side matter and likes to be thorough with his diagnosis and explainations, I guess the wait is really no big deal.

Posted on January 5th, 2011

I was looking for a pediatrician for my newborn daughter. With my son I used to go to Manhattan. Not any more. I think Dr. Hartman is an unknown jewel in the neighborhood. He displays great knowledge and care. After all he is also an internal specialist and I will probably start going to him myself now. He is, by the way, a father of young children himself.His office is rather plain in a regular building, so it does not look like much from the outside. But what matters to me is his expertise and engagement. I once need advise and he called me back very soon and really took his time to help over the phone, without even charging for this.

Great Doctor in Prospect Heights

Posted on December 23rd, 2010

I really liked Dr. Herman. Very personal, clear, carrying and funny.I wish I had known about him sooner.

Posted on June 8th, 2016