Dr. Haruo Arita Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Haruo Arita?

Great!! Highly recommend!!

Did injections and a prescription and no more pain!!

Lower back pain post surgery

In order to relieve pain in my lower back, I had tried surgery that proved to be unsuccessful. The pain was limiting all physical activity as well as walking and was becoming worse. After working closely with Dr. Arita, we were able to isolate what was causing the pain. We did this without relying solely on X-rays or MRI's. Now that the source of the pain had be treated, I have started a yoga class, returned to the gym and can now walk a couple of miles at a time. I could not have done this without Dr. Arita's help.

I returned home after a normal morning workout only to collapse in pain after exiting my car. The agony in my lower back was hardly describable. I dragged myself to a couch where I was unable to move for the next hour. Fortunately, I was able to reach Dr. Arita in his office. He told me that he would see me at once so with the substantial assistance of my wife, got in to our car and she drove me to Dr. Arita's office. My wife borrowed a wheelchair from the office as there was no way that I could walk even the short distance to Dr. Arita's office. Dr. Arita performed a through examination after which he determined a course of treatment that began immediately. I was amazed that I was actually able to gingerly walk back to our car. Dr. Arita cautioned me that it would require time and treatment to return to normal activity. However, I followed his plans and I was able to return to active normal life very quickly. I recommend Dr. Arita without reservation.

I met with Dr. Arita because I had a herniated disc in my back. I had been previously seen by other doctors who were not able to help me. The other doctors suggested surgery but I wanted to avoid that risk. Dr. Arita's many experiences as at UCLA Hospital and Medical school, where he was a professor, have kept him on the leading edge of knowledge about how to treat back pain. Dr. Arita listened to my story carefully, and reviewed the previous treatments. He then explained the causes of my pain and proposed a different treatment. Dr. Arita was able to treat my pain and allow me to get back to my active pain free life, avoiding unnecessary surgery. I don't know what I would have done if I had not met Dr. Arita. His treatment for my back pain changed my life. Dr. Arita was also able to help me a little later when I developed a very bad case of shingles in my face which put me in terrible pain. Dr. Arita was able to reduce pain by special injection technique for facial pain which not many pain doctor can offer. I highly recommend Dr. Arita to anyone having pain problems.

So helpful

Dr. Arita was a referral from my back surgeon. He has assisted me in managing my pain in a very kind assuring way. He has a caring personality and makes you feel you are getting the best care around. His office is beautiful and clean. His office staff are alert and quick to respond. Give Dr. Arita a try you'll be glad you did.

Great Doctor

I've been to see Dr Arita several times now at the Crenshaw Pain Institute in Torrance. Dr Arita is personable and easy to talk to. He explains things clearly and, just as importantly, also listens well. Staff is professional and pleasant and the facility is very nice. I would recommend Dr Arita to any looking for some way to manage their pain and discomfort.

Delivered me from 8 years of pain

Very nice, soft spoken but professional. He is an excellent dr and I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Arita is heaven-sent. I was in a bad auto accident 1 1/2 years ago and was being treated by a different physician to no avail. I begged my insurance company for a second opinion and was sent to UCLA Spine Center (Dr. Arita). Dr. Arita spent plenty of time with me during his initial assessment and went over his suggested treatment plan in details. Within a few weeks of seeing Dr. Arita, I feel like I have my life back. I can straighten my back again and walk around without pain/limping. Thank you Dr. Arita!

once you get past the front office staff you sre treated extremely well by professionals who really care. Adn followup by the doctor himself is excellant

Great professional doctor

Found the issue with my neck pain and had major relief!