Dr. Harveen Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harveen Singh?

Excellent doctor and so easy to talk to what doctor gives you a hug when you're feeling bad?

Best Doctor in Framingham

Dr Singh is the kindest doctor I have ever been to. She is always on target when diagnosing a patient. She spends time with you and is caring and understanding. I saw a negative rating and I can not believe someone would write that. They must not have gotten their way about something. I have been going to her for quite a few years now and she replaced my doctor of 25 yrs when he retired. I thought he could never be replaced. I was so wrong. From day one Dr Singh made me feel welcome and part of the family. My beloved husband was also her patient and she kept him alive for many years. She was the first to call me when he passed. Her husband manages the office and is just as nice as she is. Her staff is always helpful and right on their toes. I'm blessed to have found her.

Best doctor ever!

Takes the time with her patients

I have been going to Dr. Singh for a year and she always is able to get me in for an appointment, always is caring about my ailments and always helps ...

Family Doctor

Dr. Singh is so wonderfully pleasant. She is down to earth and knows what she is doing. Everytime I walk in there I can tell she seems to already know what's wrong with me before she checks. She knows exactly what prescriptions to give and diagnose's correctly. My entire family goes to her.

Will not recommend this doctor

Make a list, check it twice

I have seen Dr. Singh for multiple reasons including: Lower back pain, winter colds, high blood pressure, GERD and other health issues including a few ...

my opinion

she is a failure in academics through out her life.NObody should approach her for any kind of treatment.