Dr. Harvey L Benovitz Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Harvey L Benovitz?

Don't waste your time!

Told me there is no such thing as hypoglycemia even though I've been suffering with it for years. Wouldn't weigh me because I wanted to take my boots off & he didn't want to take the time (office was empty). When I called him with a quick question, he reminded me he was not getting paid to speak on the phone. Why is this man practicing medicine?

Old school doctor

This doctor is still in 20 century. His approach is really from old school. If you would like to work with a doctor who does not listen you complains about symptoms and just use one parameter from you blood test - TSH just to say that you thyroid is normal, this is right for you doctor. I was prepared to discuss about symptoms and possible resolution. This doctor just said - a lot of people have the same symptoms and what. I am very disappointed, wasted time and insurance money.

Excellent in all ways.

scout

this doctor is old school. terrible communication (will not email or fax), no followup, and the staff is very rude and dismissive. Diagnosis was made after seeing only blood test. I will not be going back.

He is okay

His bed side manner needs to be worked on. He haws and hums and in my opinion does not communicate as well as he should. But overall I think he is a good doctor. I just don't care for his communication all that much!

So disappointed that I feel utterly let down.

I have been using Dr Benovitz for a year now and despite initial concerns at his communication methods during my initial consultation, have found my experience ok to a point. Howeverbe prepared to wait up to a minimum of 2 hours after your scheduled appointment time. If Dr Benovitz takes your blood, be prepared for pain and bruising afterwards. The nurses are much better. The communication skills of the office staff, although seemed friendly to start with are appalling. When requesting a simple refill of a prescription for medication that would ultimately decide whether I required brain surgery or not, I was left hanging. No call backs from the Dr or staff and upon finally managing to talk to somebody, was abruptly cut short and hung up on. I will be looking to continue my care elsewhere as a result and strongly recommend using an alternate Dr if you are able to. My happiness in Dr Benovitz controlling the side effects of my condition initially have now gone. I feel utterly let down by the after care.