Dr. Harvey D Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harvey D Schwartz?

Great doctor

Dr. Schwartz is a caring easy to talk to neurologist.

Wonderful

Dr. Schwartz was first my Dad's neurologist; and oversaw his care as Dad battled and ultimately succomed to Lou Gehrig's Disease. His professionalism is surpassed only by his compassion. I have now been going to him for at least ten years.

Would recommend highly to anyone!

Dr. Schwartz is a highly experienced doctor and top notch in his field. He is a straight shooter, which I appreciate when it comes to my health care. He generally runs on time and while it can be difficult to get through to the office at times, I always get a return call back when I leave a message. Very satisfied.

Would recommend highly to anyone!

Great doctor

He's very attentive and his bedside manner is great.

Dr. Schwartz has been a wonderful neurologist. I am in the medical field and trust his care plan always! He is always very compassionate and I know with him as my physician I'm in great hands. I highly recommend him and his staff.

Worst office atmosphere I have ever experienced.

The most dysfunctional and disorganized office EVER. Unable to follow a concise, clear statement and resolve an issue.

Don't waste your time

After seeing this doctor for many years I couldn't be more than disappointed. He doesn't care so don't waste your time. He makes mistakes and doesn't take the blame.

Gave me an inaccurate diagnosis and dismissed my concerns due to the fact that I was young and probably going through stress. Don't waste your time.

After many neurologists I highly recommend dr Schwartz

After years of struggling with debilitating migraines since the age of 13, in and out of hospitals and doctors offices in Pittsburgh, North Carolina and Florida, I finally met dr Schwartz. I can't say enough wonderful things about him. After two years of being prescribed multiple medications and strong ones at that, my health was deteriorating and to make things worse i still was having severe migraines with vomiting and intense pain at least 15 times a month . That is no way to live or function. Dr Schwartz immediately took me off this medication and tried Botox therapy. I was hesitant for fear that it would make it worse, but was desperate to try anything. Well after one treatment and no medication (with the exception of Tylenol if needed) it has been 2 years of being migraine free. Of course I get the occasional hormonal headache, but that is a walk in the park comparatively. I also added b3 and iron fortified and magnesium to my diet. It took one physician to change my life and to finally say no to medication. I forever grateful to dr Schwartz. I feel healthy and better than ever! He is professional and listens to your needs and how you feel. Easy to make an appointment and not a long wait time.

Dr. Schwartz Rocks!

I've been going to Dr. Schwartz for years. He's the best! I really have nothing bad to say about my visits.

Bad News -- Don't Go through What I Did -- Choose a More Qualified and Caring Neurologist !!!

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone...he claims to know or has experience injecting Botox; this is very far from the truth. I had a very unfortunate experience of meeting this doctor and hope that anyone reading this will not ever go to this practice to see this Dr Harvey Schwartz. This is one of the worst neurological physician groups to choose.. When you first call the office you are on hold for about close to 15 minutes to get through to speak to someone..ridiculous. Anyway, I saw this individual for botox injections related to having bell's palsy and the idea was to help improve muscles in the face, well just the reverse it made it WORSE; I even got older records from a previous doctor showing where he injected previously and how much. The doctor said "I know where to inject exactly...far from the truth, he knows nothing" This supposed doctor chose to inject more botox than was necessary (Botox was injected under my chin and now the lower part of my mouth and lip is unable to move)...I have difficulty with talking and chewing, I am biting my lower lip inside. When I came to see him to show him the side effects...he actually told me to chew slower and he also apologized for what he did (the least he could do) I was very very dissatisfied with this neurologist who after all has over 30 years experience and knew nothing about injections. He became rude and nasty and said the next time you have Botox...it will NOT be from anyone in this practice...mind you he made the misstake and he became sharp and offensive to me, switching the whole thing around. Advice: Do not go to see Harvey Schwartz -- the worst. This will be reported in a complaint.

Dr. Harvey D Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.