Dr. Harvey U Fracht Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Harvey U Fracht?

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Fracht has consistently provided excellent care for myself and my family. He does a thorough exam and clearly explains conditions and necessary treatment. The office and staff are pleasant and efficient. He has helped my dry eyes greatly.

Caring, compassionate eye care

This office is a pleasure to visit. The staff and Dr. Fracht really care about the patients. He takes the time to explain what the problem is and how he will treat it. I had dry eyes in the past and with his treatment I am symptom free. The office runs efficiently with very little wait time, which is unusual for an ophthalmologist office.

Dr. Fracht performed my PRK surgery 3 years ago. Prior to my surgery, I could not even see the clock or help my kids if they woke up during the night and now my vision is 20/20. The office staff is friendly and compassionate and the doctor has superior attention to detail and expert knowledge.

Dr Fracht is professional,thorough.and compassionate. +

He saved my vision. and my sanity

I'd been suffering from dry eyes and severe pain in my right eye for nearly 7 months. This condition effected my vision, sleep, and overall quality of life. I saw two different opthamologists (one at Penn and one at Scheie Eye Institute), both of whom did not properly diagnose me. One even told me there was nothing wrong with my eyes. Within minutes of examining me for the first time, Dr. Fracht accurately diagnosed me with recurrent corneal erosion. He was very thorough in his examination, diagnosis, plan for correction, and follow up care. I'll be forever thankful to have been under his care. The other doctors I saw both couldn't figure out my problem and one was even dismissive, telling me "there's nothing wrong with your eyes". I highly recommend him for general eye exams as well.

Briliant Physician

Dr. Fracht put me at ease and did a fine job. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

extremely satisfied

Dr. Fracht gave me great service and care. He addressed my all of my concerns accurately, treated me effectively and explained everything completely. He also has a great bedside manner.

Dr. Fracht is a great doctor: great treatment and a superior office experience

I recently saw Dr. Fracht, who started me on treatment that cured me after so many useless visits with other doctors. His extra training as a corneal specialist made all the difference in his properly understanding my difficult case. He is a great doc in every way. I recommend him most highly.

Dr. Harvey U Fracht is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conshohocken, PA.