Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Facts about Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harvey A Hokpins MD
Dr. Harvey A Hokpins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fremont, NE, with other offices in Omaha, NE and Omaha, NE . His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. He speaks English.
Dr. Harvey A Hokpins has 3 locations
680 E Fremont Medical Park Dr
Fremont, NE 68025
16909 Lakeside Hills Ct
Omaha, NE 68130
7710 Mercy Rd
Omaha, NE 68124
Dr. Harvey A Hokpins has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
Dr. Harvey A Hokpins has the following 6 expertise
- Occupational Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Harvey A Hokpins Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Harvey A Hokpins's office for more information.
680 E Fremont Medical Park Dr Fremont, NE 68025
16909 Lakeside Hills Ct Omaha, NE 68130
7710 Mercy Rd Omaha, NE 68124
Locations & Directions
Dr. Harvey A Hokpins is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fremont, NE.