Dr. Harvey S Kleiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harvey S Kleiner?

great doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Keliner and his PA's for many years and there is no one like him. I know if there is a wait in the waiting room, that I am still going to get the same amount of patient time with him. To my family and myself he is always worth the wait. I've moved close to 45 minutes away and still go to Dr. Kleiner. I'd rather the drive than have to change, and I think he is worth it. When my kids were younger, he always gave them attention and explained on a kid level what was wrong, why it's wrong, how it's fixed, etc. He still gives that kind of detail to all of us, but on an adult level and if we don't understand he will break it down again. We never leave not knowing something knew.

Impatient

I went to him several times and he was extremely impatient with me telling him all of my ailments. I have many, and they are real. On my 3rd visit, he literally stopped me from talking, folded his arms and said sarcastically, "Ok, why don't I just stand here and you can tell me all of your problems". Uh, ... yes,... you are a doctor. You are SUPPOSED to hear my problems and try to help me, and not make me feel like an annoyance to you. Will not go back to this clown again.

Dr. Harvey S Kleiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.