Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Harvey L Barash has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Harvey L Barash has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Harvey L Barash has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Harvey L Barash is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Barash is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Harvey L Barash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.