Dr. Harvey L Lefkowitz Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Harvey L Lefkowitz?

As advetised, "the NO FEAR MRI"

Although i did not get to meet Dr. Lefkowitz the radiologist (i don't think the patient sees the doctor in radiology?) I was extremely impressed with his staff and facility!! I saw an ad that said the "NO FEAR MRI" and said to myself, if I ever need an MRI this is where I going! I drove down from Rockland Couny to Yonkers and would go back everytime! The place is beutiful, the staff was very friendly and tech took his time and was more than willing to deal with my anxiety. I watched TV throughout the whole study and 45 minutes for my knee felt like 5 minutes!! They should advertise 5 STAR MRI!!

Metastatic Melanoma