Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harvey B Leslie Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
- Headache Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Weight Loss
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Ankle Injuries
- Wrist Injury
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Knee Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Disorders
- Neck Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Herniated Disc
- Diabetic Neuropathies
Showing 5 of 44
Prepare to be here for 4+ hours its not worth it find another doctor just that simple. The staff are nice but they forget this is a doctor's office and do a whole lot of cursing and hollering.
Patient walked in without an appointment and patients for pain management must have medical records per Federal Government Guildllines to write scripts for Narcoitics. It took about 3 hours to receive the medical records.
Dr Leslie is a very straight to the point Dr , he don't cut corners and very fare ,even when he's had an appointment he still comes to work to see his patient ,I've been dealing with a lot of health issues such as weight gain ,Dr Leslie has truly given me great advice on. How to shed the pounds now I'm well on my way to have a gastric sleeve surgery thanks to Dr Leslie taking time out to care when he has so many other patient to deal with I want to say I appriciate you my blood pressure is down and my weight is next thanks do much
The wait time was ridiculous. I had an APPOINTMENT for 10:30 am. I did not get seen until 12:45pm!!! And even then they moved me from the waiting room in the front office to a waiting room in the back of the office. I spent about 5 minutes with Dr. Leslie and didn't leave the office until around 3pm. Never again... Save yourself some trouble and look for another MD. This place is a joke.
Patient did not have medical records from hosiptal or doctors office and no pharmacy log. It took 4 hours to get medical records to document patients history so the appropriate prescriptions could be written.
37 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Hurley Medical Center
Dr. Harvey B Leslie Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHarvey Bowen Leslie Sr Md, 4153 Flat Shoals Pkwy, Decatur, GA
Dr. Harvey B Leslie Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, GA.