Dr. Harvey Maksvytis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Maksvytis?

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Hi knowledge, care and ability to meet ones needs is exceptional!

Best Doc I have ever had

Posted on May 21st, 2013

Dr Maks takes time to listen and always has a solution. He is very thorough, compassionate and really cares! Depending on when the appointment time is, there maybe some wait, but he is WELL WORTH IT! He truly is the Best Doc I have ever had in my 63 years.

Wonderful and caring doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2013

This doctor always takes the time with you, asks questions, finds solutions. Dr. Maks has great bedside manner, so interested and caring. Great doctor!

A doctor? More like a quack!

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. Failure to diagnose and treat. I had hypothyroidism and insufficient adrenals out of my Valley Fever illness and all they could say is that I don't have it anymore and that I never had it. Oops a nodule in the chest x-ray turns up that was tried to be concealed, but the PA finally apparently forced it out. Sent to a different provider for CT scan to get them to say that nodule didn't exist, oops now there are inflamed lymph nodes in the trachea that signify Sarcoidosis, oops Valley Fever mimics Sarcoidosis. Wasn't even going to tell me about them, I had to get a copy of the report myself. Never did anything for a knee and swelling of the ankle and foot problem. Therefore, it worsened and I ended up with surgery and being lied to about cysts behind the knee. Could be from VF or lumbar spine that he did nothing for either. Terminated my care because I filed complaints to the insurance provider. Thats ok, there was no care anyway. Refused to let me see infectious disease doctors in his practice when I was finally diagnosed with Valley Fever after 3 mos. by an Urgent Care and the test that I told the ER to do. Following primary care doctor tried to refer me to same infectious disease doctor and further caused me more harassment and games, in addition to other specialists. He went through 3 receptionists in a 2 month period.

Great place!

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

Experience was great!! Love the staff, they are very helpful and honest! Very hard to find now days. Wait time isn't great but wouldn't stop me from bragging about Dr. Maksvytis and staff!

Posted on February 29th, 2012

Dr maksvytis is by far the best! I have never had an issue. Wait time is a little off sometimes but he is worth it. He spends so much time with his patients. The staff is great as well! Here, you aren't just a patient or a number.

Posted on October 17th, 2011

Dr. Maksyvitis, is the best Dr. I have had, he will take his time with you and check you throughly and he listens to you. I really love my Dr.

Impossible to Schedule an appointment

Posted on October 7th, 2011

I have tried to schedule an appointment for the past several weeks!! No one will call me back. Good luck if you get sick!! As for me, I am moving on!!

Posted on July 19th, 2017