Dr. Harvey Mallory IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Mallory IV?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Fantastic doctor but more than that he's a fantastic human.

Had total knee replacement ... Have one more knee to do .. Also have Scoliosis (Lower Back)

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Terrific care ... Could not ask for better care .. I was at Health South Rehabilitation Hospital for 12 days .. Dr. Mallory and his staff did not miss a beat. They were there everyday, sometimes twice daily. Dr Mallory has been my pain Doctor for seven years. I highly recommend Dr. Mallory. When I do by second knee he will definitely be my Doctor.

Fantastic Pain Management Doctor

Posted on September 3rd, 2011

I went to go see Doctor Mallory when he was referred to me by Doctor Koshkin at the same practice with UNM Hospital. The practice they both work together in is 2nd to none. I have had 7 Doctors try and help me over the last 6 years after my Back Surgery was a failure. I have a morphine pump, pain med's all day long, dismal future. You name it I've tried it, all of it temporary relief at best. These 2 Doctors have been a tremendous help in 2 ways. First off my last Doctor before them told me I was at the end of the road. That there was nothing else they could do to try and help me. That I would continue to decline and use pain meds the rest of my life. Said he was sorry but that's just the way it is. That was totally unacceptable; I had to find some help. It took me quite some time and effort to find these 2 doctors but they have literally given me a 2nd chance on life. After a few different procedures from Doctor Mallory, I have had my 1st real improvement in 6 years. Even if this is as good as it will ever get for me, they are trying to find still more ways to try and make me more comfortable. The prospect of hurting for the rest of your life quite frankly sucks. But to have a doctor tell you that you are at the end of the road is a horrible life sentence. These 2 Doctors, Koshkin and Mallory, continue to learn new things and techniques, ways to treat their patients in an effort to give them the best possible quality of life they can get. If you are fortunate enough to be able to get in to see these 2 men consider yourself blessed.

Fantastic doctor who has changed my life.

Posted on February 17th, 2011

Great Dr.

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

Very good experience with this Dr. Took time to listen, and gave me honest advice.

Wonderful caring Doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2010

I've never met such a nice down to earth Doctor whom talks to me and not at me.He used terms I could understand and made sure that I did understand him. I highly recommend him.

Posted on April 13th, 2017