Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harvey A Nurick has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Harvey A Nurick has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Harvey A Nurick has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Harvey A Nurick is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I was and am a very satisfied patient of Dr Nurick after 2 surgeries in which he rendered excellent care and took every possible step to ensure a successful result for me including my knack for unusual complications. Several years ago he performed gallbladder removal on me and I was up and walking around a few hours later to my Mother's astonishment as an RN. I had no problems and minimal pain and recovered quickly and he was very attentive and caring. In Jul 2015 I was expecting a normal course of postsurgical treatment for hyperparathyroid nodule but had until the planned surgical date complication of extremely low potassium and likewise calcium. Surgery had to be postponed but immediate hospitalization was necessary. Dr Nurick along with Dr Mikhail made sure that all necessary tests and care were performed and it was a while before the surgery could be performed. Finally it was okayed but my body decided to be it's utmost contrary and produced several complications which resulted in the need for even more intense care and observation. Dr Nurick never hesitated to confer with other specialists and also made numerous concerned visits to my room explaining to both myself and my daughter exactly what was going on, what needed to be done, progress and any other info. He performed the surgery with his usual expertise and care and I never felt anxiety or undue concern for the outcome. I would easily return to Dr Nurick for any future surgeries or care as well as with Dr Mikhail. I was very lucky in this surgical and other care and in the quality of the physicians involved.
My appointment was set for 2:15 pm but I showed up 1/2 hour early. We went over the forms, especially the area that says the doctor maybe late but we will contact you. Boy what a joke that was!!!! My job is about a 45 minute drive in 91 traffic, so I left early. I had to reschedule all afternoon appointments, as they said they were unable to schedule me any later. Imagine my surprise that they knew at noon that the doctor would be late but called no one to inform them. If they had called me at noon and asked me to reschedule for 4 or 430, I would have gladly accepted the later appointment. Why does this upset me so much? I missed a full afternoon of interviewing clients, thus missing out on an afternoon of making money. If I left my clients waiting for two hours and I knew two hours before the appointment I would be running late, I would not keep those clients. My clients would remove my number from speed dial and find someone else to take care of them.
I came for a 2:30pm appointment and did not get in til 3:30pm. My wife waited in the car with my 11yr old, 6yr old, and my 3yr old so not to be loud or anything like that. They became hot sitting outside. They decided to come in to cool off. The lady at front desk said NO kids allowed in waiting room. We told them the kids were hot. But she said SORRY, but no kids. WOW!!!! Really, let kids be hot outside. Amazing! Not only this, but to get my appointment took 2 weeks. Sure hope Im not dying. Been having abdominal pains for two months. To do such a thing to children is just wrong. Not everyone can get a babysitter. My wife took a long lunch to keep an eye on the while I was inside. Again, amazing!
39 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Harvey A Nurick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHarvey Nurick Md, 7111 Indiana Ave Ste 100, Riverside, CA
Dr. Harvey A Nurick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.