Dr. Harvey Organek Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Organek?

Posted on July 11th, 2017

I filled out all of the paperwork ahead of time which was several pages and brought it with me to the office. It was only to find out once the doctor came in finally that the office had sent me the wrong forms to fill out.My appointment was 430 and I did not get out of the office until 610. The doctor seem was "on a soapbox" about certain things such as -alcohol consumption, weight control, getting immunizations. By this I mean, once you tell your patient or make suggestions about any of these things that's fine but to keep bringing them up more than once and being (in my opinion) condescending about how many calories are in something, and voicing his strong concerned of why I should get immunizations and why I should not drink and why I should go to a pool to exercise even though I said I don't care to because I don't want to slip and fall and break my foot in three places like I did before. These are my decisions to make in life and I was actually depressed when I left the office because of hearing these things barked at me over and over. I have been to this office before and I will go back to the doctor I had to begin with. I have two other friends that also go to this office and are pleased with their doctors. I do not plan to go back to this doctor. I am now I am not trying to be mean with my comments I am just being truthful and it is my prerogative to choose a physician I feel comfortable with.

Dr Organek - Review

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Dr Organek has a horrible bedside manner. He asked if I sleep with my pets in bed, and I told him that I do. He said"that is terrible,pets spread disease" The normal wait to see him is over 1 hour. On the positive side he spends a lot of time with his patients but he is a total fanatic when it comes to sleep disorders.

Very Strange Experience

Posted on December 5th, 2013

When I first went to this office I was examined by a different doctor who was very nice and easy to talk to. The staff however was easily the most peculiar I had ever seen. First off, no one ever smiled or greeted anyone. No one spoke unless you really persisted in finding someone to talk to. No future vista were scheduled by staff in the initial years of going to this office. Years later I called and they said I should have come in at least once every 6 months for a checkup. It was a really unfriendly place and not very professional place. Some of the staff was flat out incompetent when you went in and had to be weighed in and measured for height. Not too bright. The first time I saw Harvey Organek I thought it was a hidden camera show - like a pretend doctor's office. I went back a few times and it was just too strange. Nothing like any doctor I had ever visited so I changed doctors to a much more congenial practice with a more conventional and professional practice. Much better now.

Posted on July 11th, 2017