Dr. Harvey Palitz Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Palitz?

If you want natural don't go here

Posted on January 16th, 2014

At the beginning Dr Palitz was awesome. I though I couldn't have found a better Dr. Then towards the end of my pregnancy he changed my due date. put me on early maternity leave and then when talking about my birth told me that he was in charge and if he wanted to induce me that's what he was going to do. that he wasn't going to let a "20 year old tell me how to do my job" "you don't know what birth is like" "I control labor not you" and then proceed to tell me to find a new Dr if i wanted a natural birth....I was 38 weeks pregnant.

Best OB

Posted on April 10th, 2013

With many changes to insurance my husband and I chose to pay more money and not go with Kaiser, because we both had a GREAT experience with Dr. Palitz. He delivered both of my children and he was wonderful! I recommended him to my sister and she loves him as well. My only complaint is his office runs late!! Never book an afternoon appointment! But I understand why he runs late he likes to deliver all of his babies. Plus, he is worth the wait.

Caring and knowledable

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

Caring and profesional excellent dr excellent team. Carol nurse practicioner is excellent as well. The both treat patients with dignity and respect.

Do not recommend

Posted on March 19th, 2012

I do not recommend this dr it was a nigthtmare for me. He was rude and did not care about how terrible I was feeling about my pregnancy. He was very late at the hospital do not show any interest about the situation...my baby was born unconcious. I do not recommend him at all.

Not recomended

Posted on October 12th, 2011

Completely unprofessional. Shows up wearing his outside clothes, jeans and a t-shirt. Goes on mumbling something about oh he doesn't know whats going on. Failed to take a urin test even after I asked shouldn't one be taken every visit during pregnancy. Didn't seem interested at all in being a doctor to his patient. Nice enough guy but not the ob for me. Switched doctors after first visit.

One of the Greatest Doctors

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

Dr. Palitz it one of the best doctors I've ever been to. Funniest most honest and loving doctor!! I wouldn't want any other doctor

Finally an OBGYN that listens!

Posted on June 4th, 2008

After the past experiences I've had with OBGYN Dr.'s, Dr. Palitz was a breath of fresh air! He really listened to me and respected my opinions. I felt completly comfortable with him. He took the time to make sure that I was all set with insurance and paperwork for a future procedure instead of just handing the task off to office staff. Hopefully this is the begining of a long patient/Dr. relationship.

Posted on April 25th, 2017