Dr. Harvey B Pats Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Harvey B Pats?

Very good experience

I've seen a few Neurologists, and they didn't treat me with the attention that I believe any patient deserves. Dr. Pats is very caring, attentive, thorough, and willing to discuss anything without the feelings that he's trying to just give you meds and get you out of the office. All-in-all a very good experience.

I have had a rare chronic pain disease since I was a child. I've been flairing for 3+ yrs now. I've seen many Dr.'s, gone through many procedures, fought many critics, and shed many tears. I know my disease...I know my pain...I know my body. When my new pain mgmt Dr. ref. me to Dr. Pats for an evaluation, I thought great here we go again! I could not have been more wrong! He didn't discredit my CRPS, he didn't write off my pain. He looked at me, acknowledged I was a real person, who wanted their life back, and that right now he didn't have the answers. But he would do everything that he could do to find them. I usually do not posts to medical sights, giving an "opinion" of a visit. I also do not recommend doctors. I highly recommend Dr. Pats. I wish I would have found him sooner.

Compassionate and very thorough.

Great Service

No complaints, great staff, great doctor. I am a returning patient for almost 10 years now.

Great Doc

I was very impressed with Dr Pats. He was quite the character but was serious when he had to be. I had to have a nerve conduction test which was quite painful but he put me at ease right away. I highy recommend Dr Pats to anyone who needs a neurologist.