Dr. Harvey H Serota Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harvey H Serota?

Racist

I was a new patient of Dr. Serota's while my Cardiologist was out of town. He was very rude to me. He never even said, "hello" to me. He talked on the phone to his daughter, setting up a spa date (through his own admission) for her for half of my visit. He's not cordial, personable, courteous, kind-hearted or sympathetic, all the characteristics and qualities that a good doctor should have. He's a heart doctor WITH NO HEART! He totally lacks bedside manner and rushed through my visit even though he was late but then again I could be the wrong ethnicity or color for him as he greeted and even smiled at his Caucasian patients and colleagues on my way out. He's a racist jerk and he deserves a '0' on this scale. The reality of this situation is that many doctors in St. Louis, MO. are like him and it's really sad and demeaning. If you are a person of color, please save yourself the trip to his office and your insurance as you won't be treated properly at all.

exceptional

I'll not go back!

Outstanding Cardiologist

Dr, Serota performed a angiogram on me at the Depaul hospital Cath Lab. He put me at ease performed the procedure painlessly and described during the procedure and show me on the monitor exactly what he was doing. I would highly recommend Dr Serota and St Louis Vascular for any heart related issues.

Life saver

Can't say enough about this professional.

Dr. Harvey H Serota is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.