Dr. Harvey Wichman Is this you?

3.1

Horrible didn't listen gave me a brace for knee pain it only caused more pain and told me to come back if pain persisted for another3-4 weeks told him it it was an injuries from 2 months ago no diagnosis just made my knee feel worse

Dr. Wichman did a complete knee replacement on me in 2008. I was very pleased with the outcome. He is very knowledgeable, but you have to know what questions to ask, because he is not very forthcoming. He is very experienced surgeon. I would see him again if he took my insurance.