Dr. Harvey Wieder Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Wieder?

Best medical in forest hills

Posted on August 10th, 2015

I have and never leave these offices they treat me as everyone should with kindness and respect and always help me without question.

be aware

Posted on March 24th, 2015

This guy is seconds away from the nut house! He was a fraud and continues to be one. Read the comments! Spoke with a real doctor and showed him my records he was agast. This fraud should be taken out of practice. Who is the old guy with a beard ? He is practicing medicine and he keeps pocketing my cash only co pays!

Posted on November 18th, 2013

Excellent physician.

Worst doctor Ever

Posted on July 31st, 2013

Totally inept and unprofessional. Should not be practicing medicine. Worst experience I've ever had.

Need to find new doctor

Posted on May 16th, 2013

I agree with the many tests! Everytime I visit, I am there for 3 hours testing and speaking to him about health, takes I only 5 minutes of my time. There were 4 patients waiting and the nurse informed him and he told them they would have to wait, and he continued talking about "personal stories". He makes me feel uncomfortable as a young woman with his smart flirtatious comments. My mom has a heart condition and he over saw it! It took a last minute visit to the emergency room to see what the problem was. And the doctor in the er was shocked her doctor did not spot the issue any sooner. He also reuses his utensils! Huge disgusting discovery. He may have a lot of people fooled with his smooth talk but I'm done!

He and his staff are friendly and caring

Posted on September 24th, 2012

At times the wait may be long but I know that he is with a patient and do expect that same kind of service. He is caring and takes his time with me and explains all my question.

I can't even trust a doctor

Posted on August 16th, 2012

1) Longest wait ever (you'll be lucky if you wait less than an hour)2) He is CONSTANTLY joking around. We're talking about my HEALTH - There is nothing to joke about!3) Charges OUTRAGEOUS rates for a simple visit. Why did a simple "check-up" cost $600??4) Runs unnecessary tests so he can squeeze more money out of you. This entire office is corrupt! Everyone is in on it - the receptionist, the nurses, and jerk behind the counter who probably owns the place..All of them! Stay away from this office!

A REAL REVIEWER!

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

Ive been going to Dr. Wider for over 10 years. He does test alot, as the other "reviewer" states about. (It seems the reviewer posted the same review several times by the wording). I digress. Anyhoo, I rahter the guy test me for everything so atleast I know there is nothing wrong with me. He may be charging the insurance company, but isnt that what you pay for? He does talk alot, and he does take a very long time to see you. But once you are in he will explain anythign and everything to you. He does care, and the other guy Jack, cares just as much. He alwasy accomdates my needs and manages to fit me in last minute. THe office is small, unorganized and chaotic but friendly.

terrible office

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

most unprofessional dr ever!seems like a huge joke... nurse didnt even wanna wear gloves while taking my blood! dirty smelly tiny office.. better off skipping the dr then going here!

garbage man doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2010

you dont know any medicine! all you want is my insurance money! you should be in jail. The old gray haired guy should not be ordering me to have tests. even spanish people should have good care from their doctor. learn about being a doctor and medine not just test.

Posted on January 28th, 2010

This guy is a JOKE!!!!! He does not know medicine. All he does is send you for unnecessary test after test and knows nothing about what the results mean. He looks like the cleaning man. DO NOT GO TO THIS NUTTY OFFICE!

u suck

Posted on October 7th, 2009

u dont know what u talk about! u look dirty and tell terrible jokes. myhealth is not a joke.