Harvey Winkler Is this you?

Have you seen Harvey Winkler?

Dr. Winkler is kind and professional and spent as much time as was needed to address my questions and concerns.

Posted on December 16th, 2016

Posted on August 1st, 2016

I would recommend Doctor Winkler for any woman who has any prolapses . He was wonderful and I would use him 100 0/0 again

A life changing surgery!

Posted on July 8th, 2016

After struggling with a prolapsed bladder (and more) for years, I am a new woman! I was at the point at which I could no longer sit, stand, walk or urinate without discomfort. The problem was completely gone immediately after surgery and I could not be more grateful. I want to thank Dr. Winkler for this life changing operation. And I recommend him highly to anyone suffering with this issue.

Top Doc in Urogynecology!!!!

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

My gun told me Dr. Winkler is the best urogynecologist in New York and he was 100% right. Don't hesitate. He changed my life and I will always be grateful.

Posted on June 18th, 2016

Dr. Winkler and his staff went above and beyond the call of duty and were truly excellent. My bladder lift surgery was a complete success, just as Dr. Winkler promised it would be. I feel like a new person, and I highly recommend this surgery to anyone who needs it. I cannot thank Dr. Winkler and his staff enough!

Posted on June 7th, 2016

A comfortable doctor to speak with. Very reassuring. I am scheduled for followup visit.

Poor bedside manner

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Was he seeing a couple of thousand patients that day? Very curt. I don't think he understood me or the issue. Won't be back.

Very knowledgeable and professional

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Dr Winkler was very professional and made me feel at ease with my surgery. His staff is top notch and my recovery was amazing. I would highly recommend Dr. Winkler and his staff to my friends and family !

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

Dr. Harvey Winkler, took and time and showed concern for me and the condition that I had. His staff is kind and understanding. In preparing for my surgery I was walked through step by step. Dr. Winkler spoke with me before the surgery and visited with me the next morning along with his colleague. I felt safe. I thank Dr. Winkler and his staff.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Dr Winkler corrected my health issues and I feel wonderful I couldn't be happier!

The Best of the Best

Posted on February 28th, 2015

I just want to say that Dr. Winkler and his staff are in my book the best of the best. I have been suffering for more than 5 years and he was able to help me so much with an operation that I would not trust anyone else with. My ob/gyn would not do the surgery and told me to go to a Uro/Gyn. I traveled over an hour to see Dr. Winkler and it was the best decision I ever made. How do you say "Thank You" to a doctor that has helped you and taken away the pain that I was having for so long. I would recommend Dr. Winkler to any woman that needs special care. He is the BEST!!!

Posted on January 26th, 2015

I have to agree with the last poster. I felt like I was wasting his time and I have a prolapse. I was made to feel like " so what do you expect"? There was a warm ness missing and I didn't even understand what I had when I left. Still don't know what part of me is hanging out.