Dr. Harwinder Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harwinder Singh?

good doctor

Dr Singh is a very caring Dr. I was so glad i was sent to him for my problem. He was very calm and spoke to me in length about the things we could try. I think i will be happy with him treating me. His office people were nice.

A lifesaver!

If you have been in pain and no one has been able to help you, Dr. Singh can give you hope. He is an excellent diagnostician, he listens and explains, so you can understand what is wrong in a way you can understand. I had had back pain for two years and Dr. Singh gave me answers no one else had been able to. He knows medication far beyond that of regular Drs. and he came up with a treatment plan that worked. Seeing him is worth dealing with his staff. Bad news, it's difficult to get an appointment and sometimes you have to wait, but I have never felt like he is rushing me out the door, so he can move on to the next person. I definitely recommend Dr. Singh.

Dr. Harwinder Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.