Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hary Ailinani
Dr. Hary Ailinani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with another office in Fort Wayne, IN. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Management. Dr. Ailinani is affiliated with Wabash County Hospital, Parkview Whitley Hospital and Dukes Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hary Ailinani has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain. Physiatrists are also experts in pain medication.
Some common conditions that physiatrists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, neurological and spinal disorders and injuries, chronic pain disorders, like fibromyalgia, and musculoskeletal issues, like broken bones and torn muscles.
These physicians also often coordinate a team of other specialists in order to maximize the patient's recovery, such as occupational therapists, speech therapists, neurologists, orthopedists, and counselors.
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
Showing 5 of 30
I don't know what I would have done had I not found Dr. A. He is by far the most caring, highly attentive, and overall compassionate Doctor I have EVER met. He will stay and listen to My concerns for however long it takes and do whatever He can to get it fixed. He has helped to SO much with My Migraines. And He helps to control My low back pain and leg Neuropathy that shoots down to My feet. I just want to say "THANK YOU Dr. Ailinani, I don't know what where My life would be had I not found You as a Dr."!! I would recommend Dr. A to ANYONE!! I wish I could give Him more than 5 stars.
I would recommend Dr. "A" to ANYONE who is in pain. He listens to you, and he makes you feel that he really does care. I have chronic pain every second of every minute of every single day..... but can honestly say Dr. Ailinani has made my life livable again by managing my pain. I love him!! He's simply the best!!
Dr. Ailinani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wabash County Hospital
Parkview Whitley Hospital
Dukes Memorial Hospital
Dupont Hospital Llc
Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Wayne
Lagrange Community Hospital
Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
St Joseph Hospital
Dekalb Memorial Hospital Inc
Parkview North Hospital
- Saba University School Of Medicine
Dr. Hary Ailinani accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hary Ailinani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.