Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hasan Rizvi
Dr. Hasan Rizvi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, GA, with other offices in Albany, GA and Cordele, GA . He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology. Dr. Rizvi is affiliated with Phoebe Worth Medical Center, Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital and Crisp Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hasan Rizvi has the following 1 specialty
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
Dr. Rizvi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Phoebe Worth Medical Center
Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Crisp Regional Hospital
Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
Sumter Regional Hospital
26 Years Experience
Allama Iqbal Medical College
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Hasan Rizvi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hasan Rizvi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, GA.