Dr. Hasmukh R Patel Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Hasmukh R Patel?

No more waiting for this guy

Sheduled an appointment 10 days in advance. Arrived 10 minutes early. The waiting room was full and they had started calling patients out of order. At 1 hour and 30 minutes past my scheduled appointment, I asked what the problem was. I was given a response that he had some patients with whom he needed to spend more time. It seems to me that if that is the case, 1) tell people in the waiting room how long it will be, and 2) don't make a practice of scheduling patients at 5 to 15 minute intervals if you are regularly going to spend more time. This doctor has now received a bill for my time.

Best Gastrenterologist in Dalton, possibly in Georgia.

Dr Hash Patel and his Staff are the best I have seen. After months of going to several physician my family physician sent me Dr Hash who diagnosis was accurate and treatmentment has solved all my medical problems.

Most caring doctor, Several of my co-worker gave me excellent reference. They were right. He diagnosed my problem at the same visit.