Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hasham M Alvi has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 7
This past summer I underwent hip replacement surgery by Dr. Alvi through Barrington Orthopedic Specialists. The surgery was a total success and I have encountered no pain since the surgery. Dr. Alvi is very thorough and totally involved in both the pre and post surgery procedures, whether it be from services received from home care professionals or during the duration of the physical therapy process. Dr. Alvi's professional team is also wonderful and very helpful. I would give Dr. Alvi the highest rating as an orthopedic surgeon and would always recommend him. Thank you, Dr. Alvi.
If you are need of a hip replacement, please checkout Dr. Hasham Alvi at Barrington Orthopedics. Dr. Alvi perform my hip replacement using the anterior approach (4 inch incision). After surgery, I was up and running in less than a week. No cane or walker was needed. I now feel ten years younger, and I walk and do stairs daily for about an hour at Woodfield Mall. I would term my hip replacement as total runaway success. Dr. Alvi is the best. Oh, by the way, I am 75 years old. Thank you Dr. Alvi.
I went to Dr. Alvi for a total hip replacement. The whole process was awesome. From the initial nsultation to the post-op visits, Dr. Alvi is there every step of the way. I feel great. I tell everyone I know who is looking at a possible hip replacement about Dr. Alvi. His staff is awesome as well. If I ever need anything more, I'll definitely be contacting Dr. Alvi.
8 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Hasham M Alvi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBarrington Orthopedic Specialists, 929 W Higgins Rd, Schaumburg, IL
Dr. Hasham M Alvi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schaumburg, IL.