Dr. Hashem Farr Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hashem Farr?

Posted on February 7th, 2015

I saw Dr. Hashem Farr for a routine colonoscopy. This was the second one I have had. My first one was completely pain free and I was able to watch the procedure as it was occurring on the endoscope monitor. My colonoscopy with Dr Farr was completely different. I experienced a huge amount of pain as Dr. Farr was ramming me with the endoscope. I asked him to slow down and let me try to relax but he didn't listen and continued to jab me. Then I was shouting STOP, STOP, STOP but he did not listen. It was clear he had no intention of listening to his patient. I had minimum sedation as I wanted to watch the procedure as I had in my first colonoscopy. I can not believe Dr Farr wouldn't stop when a patient was asking, begging actually, and at least offer additional pain medication. Thank goodness he didn't perforate my colon. I can't imagine an elderly person or someone with diabetes or other frailty seeing him. He could cause very severe injury these patients. I would never let Dr Hashem Farr treat any of my family or friends or me ever again!!!

Posted on February 21st, 2016