Dr. Hashim Majeed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hashim Majeed?

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr. Majeed is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He is extremely skilled and talks to his patients, not over their heads. He treated my mother for years, and I would travel any distance to keep him as my doctor. I highly recommend him.

Posted on July 10th, 2016

My husband and I both wouldn't go to anyone else. He's the best

So good he's worth putting up with his nurse!

Posted on September 5th, 2012

LOVE this doctor!! He took fantastic care of my grandmother for years. Always professional, compassionate, appropriate, ethical, great bedside manner, knowledgeable, conservative in risk-taking and aggressive in maintaining quality of life... I trusted him completely and continued to take her to see him as long as she could get in a car to go. His nurse was awful: curt, rude, uninterested, grouchy, lacking in compassion... I gritted my teeth the 3 minutes we did the intake with her each visit. Every time she'd look at her paper, turned away from Grandmother, and would mumble asking Grandmother on a scale of 0-10 what her pain level was. Grandmother would not understand and the nurse would turn around to ask the same thing in a super loud, slow, and condescending tone. Grandmother couldn't answer this question, but she'd continue with the routine, and the few times I tried to explain her pain level, the nurse would just want a number. Every time, Grandmother would say, "Well, I'm here, so it must be a 10!" even if we were there for something not related to pain. But the grouchy nurse would be satisfied with her number and would leave. The doctor was so amazing he was well worth it. We recommended him to many friends who all came away singing his praises as well. They shared our opinion of his nurse and how she was well worth putting up with to get quality care for their relatives from Dr. Majeed. Can't sing his praises enough!

Posted on June 21st, 2015