Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Hasmukhbhai C Amin has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Hasmukhbhai C Amin has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Hasmukhbhai C Amin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hasmukhbhai C Amin - Posted on September 26th, 2013
Do not choose dr Amin if you have nothing better to do than sit around for hours waiting for your child's appointment. The first time we went yo the office I thought it was a fluke. The second time going to the office my daughter had and ear infection. From the time of her appontemnt to leaving the exam room we had invested 2 hours of our time for a 3 min office visit. We have now been waiting 1.5 hours for a simple flu shot that we had an appointment for. My son was not sick when he got here but I would not be surprised if he wa after hours of sick kids waiting in the waiting room .
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hasmukhbhai C Amin - Posted on March 19th, 2013
Let me start by saying that most of the office staff is quite nice, but they have way too many patients due to healthy families only having so many doctors. The wait time is terrible, I have waited over an hour on several occassions. The office staff while nice, not very efficient. Now I have yet to see the same doctor more than twice. Dr. Amin is the worst of all of them as far as rudeness and impatience goes. Well actually Dr. VALERIE J CAYABYAB-GARCIA is the rudest. The other doctors and PAs are very nice and take their time with you. The nurses and medical assistants are also very nice. If you want to wait in an office where its more like a cattle ranch and roll the dice on whether you see a nice doctor or get to experience the two rudest doctors i have ever met..then by all means..this is the place for you. Otherwise I would suggest finding another office. After two visits with Dr. Amin..I transferred my kids to another doctor. He dismissed my son's foot problem as growing pains..luckily Im in the medical profession myself and knew better..took him to another doctor and he ended up with a specialist for his foot..hint: it was not growing pains at all!!!
To many Patiences
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hasmukhbhai C Amin - Posted on October 11th, 2012
worst office I have ever been
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hasmukhbhai C Amin - Posted on October 3rd, 2012
I have been with Dr. Amin for a while and only because no one else is accepting new patients. I hate going to his office. If you go there, expect to be in that office for around 3 hours. The staff is rude and doesn't care that you have been there for an hour and a half past your appointment time. When the Dr finally comes into the room after your half hour wIt in there, he runs in and runs out leaving you with many questions. I do not recommend going to his office at all.
The woman i believe to be a office manager
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hasmukhbhai C Amin - Posted on August 13th, 2012
I had a complaint and I not only want to complain about the way she dealt with my problem but the way she spoke to her employees she was so unprofessional and rude she said her name was Dilyn I have never seen a manager treat an employee like that in my life. I was so upset I didnt even want to complain to her about my problem she was ridiculous. I do not understand how she is in the position she is. Not to mention she smelled to high heavens of cigarettes, and I was the because my child was having trouble with his asthma. I hope people that Dr. Amin does not allow his employees to be mistreated by that woman who I am sorry she in my opinion did not seem to understand anything that MA was trying to explain to her. Dr. Amin is a great doctor and I think is in the dark that woman is hateful this isnt the first time I have witness this she is always rude to someone.
Dr. Amin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fairview General Hospital
Dr. Hasmukhbhai C Amin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGOLDEN EMPIRE MANAGED CARE INC, 9508 Stockdale Hwy Ste 150, Bakersfield, CA
Dr. Hasmukhbhai C Amin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.