Dr. Hasnain Maqsood Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Hasnain Maqsood?

Excellent care in an area sorely lacking in such

Posted on March 8th, 2013

Dr. Maqsood is an excellent physician, providing high quality mental healthcare to an area that is sorely lacking in such. Under his care, my psychiatric conditions have been more under control now than in years and years. He has basically given me my life back. I am now not so depressed and paranoid that I do not leave the house for weeks. I am out in public again, driving again, bathing, cleaning and FUNCTIONING! And it is due to Dr. Maqsood's skills and knowledge of my conditions and the medications to treat them. Dr. Maqsood is an educator, a listener, compassionate and culturally sensitive, even to patients with alternative lifestyles. He is foremost a professional, but also takes the appropriate amount of interest in my personal life/personal struggles. He phoned me at midnight one night after having drove back to his office just to find my phone number. His care and concern are consistently above and beyond the call. He is well worth the 40 minute drive I take to see him.