Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hassan R Abul-Khoudoud MD
Dr. Hassan R Abul-Khoudoud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ashland, KY, with other offices in Portsmouth, OH and Ashland, KY . He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Abul-Khoudoud is affiliated with Kings Daughters Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Hassan R Abul-Khoudoud has 3 locations
2001 Scioto Trl
Portsmouth, OH 45662
1200 Central Ave Ste 2
Ashland, KY 41101
Book Online Now
Dr. Hassan R Abul-Khoudoud has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Hassan R Abul-Khoudoud has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Hassan R Abul-Khoudoud is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hassan R Abul-Khoudoud - Posted on December 11th, 2014
Dr. Abul-Khoudoud is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1991
Suny Health Science Center At Brooklyn
Dr. Hassan R Abul-Khoudoud Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Hassan R Abul-Khoudoud
Dr. Khoudoud welcomes the challenge of making a difference in the lives of people of all ages. He enjoys all aspects of family practice. Dr. Khoudoud served as Family Practice Chief Resident at the State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn. He recently participated in writing a book, Clinics in Family Practice: Hepatobiliary Diseases. The AAFP Journal also recently accepted an article for publication written by Dr. Khoudoud. He is certified in advanced cardiac life support and advanced trauma life support.Dr. Khoudoud is currently serving as Chief of Staff and the medical staff representative on the Board of Directors.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hassan R Abul-Khoudoud is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ashland, KY.