Have you seen Dr. Hassan S Almaat?

Highly recommend Dr. Almaat

He is a man who immediately made me feel comfortable. Not only does he explain and obviously understands the complex medication in order to best prescribe what would help the most, but he listens. he listens and responds and does not judge. that is sometimes a rare quality. i felt i could really relax and tell him my situation. i highly recommend dr. almaat

I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!

When initially making my appointment I asked the receptionist for specific billing and she said yes. I also called back two days later to confirm and she said yes again. I took off work and went to my appointment, got there and Dr. Hassan said “No.” I advise Dr. Hassan that I was told differently. He asked and the receptionist lied and said she didn’t tell me that. This was very unprofessional as I made accommodations to attend my appointment and to pretty much be called a liar is upsetting. What a waste of time!!!

Dr. Hassan S Almaat is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pontiac, MI.