Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Hassan H Alzoubi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Hassan H Alzoubi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
Dirty and incompetent
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hassan H Alzoubi - Posted on January 8th, 2018
Saw him in the hospital and he wanted me to follow up with him. When I told the nurse about making an appointment with him, she asked if I really wanted to do that. First clue. Went to his office and it looked like I walked into a clinic in the hood. I asked a woman that was sitting in the waiting area to tell me about the doctor. She was elderly and she said she was getting another Dr. and I told her this was my first office visit, and she replied "Good luck honey." I didn't wait long at all and the doc came in and wrote for bloodwork and boom, out the door. 3 minutes tops and got billed over $240. Barely a "Hello", just got the pad and wrote..end of story. I have found docs that are not liked have a lot of family and friends put reviews to help them out. A nurse filled me in on that one. Nurses are a fountain of knowledge about all the doc, so ask a nurse. I have to bet that's why he has so many good reviews. Unless these people came from rural Afghanistan, no chance of 11 great reviews.
No confidence in this doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hassan H Alzoubi - Posted on October 23rd, 2013
He has no beside manner and he doesn't listen to your con wens or questions. He has written two prescriptions for my mom that we're written wrong. When I questioned him he sent a certified letter to my 84 yr old mother that she needed to find a new doctor. He never reads the results of the test he orders before office Appts when he tells you to get the same tests he already ordered If he bothered to look. Office staff Never calls you back. If you have an elderly relative going to see h I suggest you go with them because he is in the room less Than minutes.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hassan H Alzoubi - Posted on July 26th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hassan H Alzoubi - Posted on May 17th, 2010
Excellent Skilled Physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hassan H Alzoubi - Posted on September 16th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Alzoubi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Hassan H Alzoubi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDOWNTOWN PODIATRY, 18099 Lorain Ave Ste 420, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Hassan H Alzoubi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.