Dr. Hassan Ebrahim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hassan Ebrahim?

Did not instill trust

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Initial consultation the doctor didn't have much faith in the results of the test to be performed stating it may take up to three different progressively more invasive procedures to get results. After the first procedure his office called and wanted to give me an appointment in 3 weeks - "Like I want to wait 3 weeks to find out if I have cancer?" I complained and moved the appointment up two weeks. The day of the appointment I receive a call the doctor has a "family emergency" and they schedule me for the original appointment date. Strange how the exact same day/time is still open. Now this may not have been planed but there are enough questions raised about Dr. Ebrahim and his staff for me to start questioning just what is going on and the concern he has for my treatment. I checked with my primary care physician and was inform of the biopsy results. As a first time cancer patient I need a doctor I will have faith in and his team. Calling another oncologist I was able to secure an appointment in two days.

Posted on March 30th, 2016

he is the best dr I have seen

Excellent - Found my Kidney Cancer and saved my life.

Posted on January 18th, 2016

He is very caring and easy to talk to about health problems. Ralph Tongel - Shelby, NC

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Dr. Ebrahim has certainly been a blessing at a very scary time in my life. He is warm, friendly, and very knowledgeable about risk factors, treatment plans, and recovery; He definitely inspires confidence in his abilities.

Posted on May 25th, 2012

I have been under Dr Ebrahim's care for the last year and a half. At first he thought that I might have a case of lukeimia. After two different treatments he found that my blodd platlets were very low. He put me on a course of Promacta and my levels increased very well. I have found him to be a very compassionate doctor and have met his family and think the very best of him. It is with deep regret that he told me that he was leaving. I wish he would stay but I wish him the best and know that whoever comes under his care will b treated with all the compassion and medical knowlege that he has.

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

I was sent to Dr. Ebrahim by my primary doctor because my platelets kept dropping. Dr. Ebrahim was very thorough, he first tried changing my medicines to see if some of them were causing the drop in platelets. Dr. Ebrahim determined it was not my meds, a bone marrow biopsy was done, which came back inconclusive. Dr. Ebrahim didn't just say come back in a year, he continued working to find the reason for my continuous platelet drops. I was diagnosed with MDS. I have been a patient of Dr. Ebrahim for 3 years now, and continue to take my chemo treatments under his care. I would highly recommend Dr. Ebrahim to anyone with hemotology or oncology needs. He is very patient in explaining everything to me and my family. I too know Dr. Ebrahim is leaving this practice and I will miss him.

Benita Allen

Posted on January 30th, 2012

Excellent Doctor and Staff...THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS!!!!

"Two thumbs up"

Posted on December 19th, 2011

Excellent and courteous physician, very knowledgeable ... I was seen by another oncologist previously. After I saw Dr Ebrahim I realized how more accurate in making stage of my cancer different fro the other doctor. I will recommend him strongly to anyone.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017