3.9

Have you seen Hassan L Hassouri?

HE WAS HORRIBLE

Saw per referral from GP Went b/c I started getting daily migraines Gave Topamax 50mg After 2nd visit back, and roughly 6 mo later, when I returned, I hadn't had any improvement. After discussing with my now husband and other's about how to approach the next visit, I tried to discuss with the doctor about other options (increasing current med, changing med, adding med, or other) When I visited, he would do the typical check reflexes, walk a straight line, point to nose, etc...I get it that's normal for a doctor to do, but at the time, I was new to this, I didn't know, and he didn't clarify my confusion about what those little tests told him. He got completely defensive and sort of reached across the desk and slammed his fist down, while telling me I needed to stop being weak and whiny. He said, "You need to stop complaining and gt on with my life as if I don't get migraines. All my other patients go about their daily activities as if they have no migraines." I asked him if he'd ever had a migraine, and his response was, "Sure, I've been up all night with a stomach ache. Sure, it doesn't feel good, but it doesn't interfere with my life." Totally was not the same thing. Also, why would patients still be seeing him if they could go about about their day as if they didn't get migraines? If it was due to his awesome treatment, maybe he should have explained. That's just my personal experience, but I left 10 minutes into the visit crying for not being able to get hep from the GP or this Neurologist.

exlant dr. very kind and highly skilled ,staff also very kind and efficent

Hassan L Hassouri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.