Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hassan Hussain
Dr. Hassan Hussain, MD, FACC, FSCAI is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA, with other offices in Oakdale, CA and Patterson, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hussain is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center, Fremont Medical Center and Memorial Medical Center Modesto. He speaks English.
Dr. Hassan Hussain has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Hassan Hussain has the following 23 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Clot
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Showing 5 of 17
He has ALWAYS went above and beyond for me whether I was in the hospital, having a routine appointment or even hospitalized at an out of area hospital. He was also my dads dr for many years. On multiple occasions he had the insight to recognize sublte clues that helped to diagnose conditions that many others were incapable of figuring out. He was then able to successfully treat those conditions. Ive experienced this with him personally & witnessed it with my dad multiple times. when other drs said Id have to have my leg amputated, dr Hussein not only saved my leg but today i have no issues with it what so ever. When i needed advanced treatment that DMC couldnt provide all the other drs and administration had no sense of urgency to transfer me & told me there was no space at Stanford for a week. Dr Hussein got me transfered to Stanford for life saving treatment within 1 day of becoming my dr. The list goes on and on, Ive seen him save my dads life multiple times. When my dad had a heart attack, dr said he might make it 2 more years. He became Dr Hussein patient & not only got stronger but lived over 15 more years. His experience, passion, and intuition are undeniable. Hes a great person, not just a good dr. Yes it is true that appts can be tricky, late, long, and sometimes rescheduled all together. He plays a critical role in life saving surgeries at every major hospital around here so sometimes he is called for an emergency procedure to save someones life. That should tell you how much confidence the hospitals put in him. Yes inconvenient for the other patients but trust me,when its you or a family member in the hospital needing life saving surgery, you will be glad hussein is called. It can literally be the difference between life & death
Dr is very inconsiderate of patient's time. He is ALWAYS ALWAYS running behind schedule. I never understand what takes so very long since every visit that I've had with him is ten minutes or less. Patients DO have lives outside of the doctor's office. The ONLY reason he got a 1 star rating is because ZERO stars is NOT an option. If you gave nothing but time, then go see dr hussain--- my guess is you don't.
Dr. Hussain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fremont Medical Center
Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Sutter General Hospital
Emanuel Medical Center
Rideout Memorial Hospital
Select Specialty Heights
Cypress Fairbanks Med Center
Spring Branch Med. Ctr.
28 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1989
Uc Davis Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hassan Hussain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.