Dr. Hassan Kanj Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Hassan Kanj?

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

I have to wait a lot after my appointment time to see Dr. However, it is worth the wait be cause he sees to all my medical concerns and takes time to explain things to me.

Posted on April 6th, 2016

I have only seen Dr. Kanj once and do have a followup appointment. He is a very knowledgeable doctor and good at what he does. However, time management is not one of his better qualities. I waited 3-4 hours to he seen, and this, according to patients in the waiting room, is the norm. Not only is this rude, but a complete lack of regard of patients time. A manager is needed at this office to assist with time management.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

wonderful Dr kind, caring, thorough, takes a lot of time with you However, 1 1/2 hour wait Minimum to see him, ALWAYS Another hour or more in his private office, cannot deal with this even though I am very fond of him

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Both Dr's are truly superb.

Go elsewhere

Posted on February 13th, 2014

Never seen a place like this. Wait times in excess of 3 hours, unprofessional staff, Dr, overbooks and can't take the time to listen or explain things since he has to run to another room so he can submit another bill to insurance. Run like a profit making business not a caring professional.

3 hour+ waiting time

Posted on January 20th, 2014

Wait time at this office is ridiculous. I waited more than 3 hours in the waiting room and another 45 minutes in the exam room. Staff confirmed that there is ALWAYS a wait. Dr. is nice but "not worth the wait."

Long wait, unprofessional, misdiagnosis

Posted on November 7th, 2013

I came to this doctor because he was the only one I could get an appointment with in a reasonable amount of time. That should have been a warning sign. I saw him on 3 occasions. Each time had about a hour wait. After my last appointment he instructed me to call him in a week for my test results. I called the office 4 times, never spoke with the doctor, never got my test results. After finding a new doctor I discovered I never had what he diagnosed me with and any competent endocrinologist would have figured that out.

Posted on October 16th, 2013

1st visit 3 hour wait time. 2nd visit 2 1/2 hour wait time. Won't be a third time. He may be a charmer and sound like he cares, but over booking patients with a 2-4 hour wait is uncalled for. I saw a few people leave the office. I called before I left to see if he is running behind-was told have to come in for appointment time. Office staff is wonderful, but has to follow his all mighty rules.

Don't expect a call back

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

Worst service ever!! Doctor spent time with me but didn't call me to even give me blood test results and explain how to take new medicine. I've been calling and leaving messages for 2 weeks with no response. Finally called in emergency to answering service with zero response. Don't expect a call back!

Dr. Kanj listens

Posted on September 13th, 2013

You may have to wait a while in the office, but would you rather have a doctor that would speed through your appointment and not get anywhere with your problems? Dr. Kanj has always taken his time to explain my diagnosis to me and even draw diagrams and pictures so I would understand what was going on. I have low thyroid and he helped me balance my medicines and have been ok since and this was a couple of years already. Jenn his receptionist has always been very kind to me.

Posted on August 20th, 2013

the doctors the are very good you got wait 3 hrs . or more before you going in office room the staff the are kaki the are bunch of snobs. that is not easy to fund diabetic docs the have very limited

Horrible experience. Stay away!

Posted on August 13th, 2013

I made an appointment for a second opinion (and brought all of my records with me) with Dr Fetrig in this office for 1PM. I was kept waiting for 3 hours (with signs hanging everywhere that I would be charged if I missed the appointment) and was never told that Dr Fertig was not in that day. I was seen by Dr Kanj instead with no explanation. Horrible 3 hour wait. Office staff rude. Bedside manner is rough and crude. His office charged Medicare for a procedure that never happend.