Dr. Hassan A Saghir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hassan A Saghir?

Very good doctor caring and friendly plus thorough i recommend

Dr. Saghir is absolutely the most amazing and caring Dr. EVER!!!!

I have been seeing him for over 2 yrs. I look forward to every appointment. He listens, is compassionate, and really takes the extra mile to insure that you are happy and comfortable. He's very straight forward and actually figures out your issues oppose to rushing you out the door. I honestly can say that I am inspired by my care that this Dr gives to his patients and have stayed clean and positive because of him. He's a great listener and remembers everything you tell him. I thank this Dr for my life. I recommend him to everyone. Everyone deserves the treatment and care Dr. Saghir gives his patients. He is truly a life changing experience.

VERY THOROUGH AND KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR

Dr. Saghir is a VERY THOROUGH, KNOWLEDGEABLE & CARING physician. Dr. Saghir will spend time answering & explain all your questions, & never make you feel like he just wants to leave. He also called twice after 5pm to let me know about the results of my blood-work. To have a doctor follow up like that was very nice and it’s just something that a lot of doctors don’t do these days. I’m very glad I was recommended to Dr. Saghir.

Beat doctor I've ever had!!

He does not treat you as if you're just 'another' patient. Dr. Saghir listens to you and does everything he can to try to work your health issues out and not just by giving you some narcotics, he does his bath to give you and treat you how you're supposed to and what's best for YOU!

Dr. Saghir is so informative and it is very obvious that he loves what he does. A very educated and talented doctor.

Excellent and compassionate

I have been a patient for over a year. I can't say enough good things about him. He truly listens and cares. He spends time talking to me to get to the root of my problems.

Bets Doctor I have ever met.

5 Stars DR. 1 star staff.

i already have a review about this Dr. he is one of the best Doctors. i just hope he changes his location into a better staffed place. the staff over there seems to be VERY relaxed, especially his billing department. i am still waiting for the lady from billing to get back to me about an issue from 3 month ago. she never answers her phone, or calls back. this Dr. deserves better staff.

Perfect Family Dr

A young DR. who gives you his time, and try hard to make sure you are ok. he is very thorough and goes over all details. most importantly he seems genuine and cares about his patients. friendly and smart.

excellent doctor

I think he is the most thourugh Dr I've ever seen, he has genuine concern for his patient

Really cares

I saw this doctor at an urgent care in Sterling Heights. He spent over a half hour talking with me and figured out what was wrong within a few moments. My own doctor couldn't even figure out what was wrong with me. He explained everything in detail and recommended detailed follow up. It was the best experience I ever had. I told him before I left I'd be coming to the urgent care to see him instead of seeing my regular doctor.

Caring physician

He's a very nice young man. He was patient and answered all of my questions in detail. By the end of the visit I felt well informed and empowered.