Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hassan Tabandeh
Dr. Hassan Tabandeh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manassas, VA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tabandeh is affiliated with Fauquier Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Novant Health Uva Health System Prince William Medical Cntr. Dr. Tabandeh has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hassan Tabandeh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Hassan Tabandeh has the following 14 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Hassan Tabandeh has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Hassan Tabandeh is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Hassan Tabandeh was recommended to me by my internist, when there seemed to be some potential for serious heart problems. Dr. Tabandeh treated the condition by prescribing drugs and recommending regular exercise and good diet. My cholesterol and blood pressure have decreased and I have been stable and healthy for over five years. I have always appreciated his concern and expertise. I would certainly recommend him to a friend.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Tabandeh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Islamic Azad University Ardabil Branch
Graduated in 1993
New York Medical College
Dr. Hassan Tabandeh accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsVirginia Cardiovascular Associates, 8100 Ashton Ave Ste 200, Manassas, VA
Dr. Hassan Tabandeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manassas, VA.