Dr. Hauw Han Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hauw Han?

Highly recommend for breast reconstruction

Posted on February 13th, 2017

Dr. and staff professional and caring. Dr. always has time to answer questions. Has even seen me in his office on a Sunday morning. What doctor would do that.Has a great personality never gets mad or upset.I would highly recommend Dr. Han.

Posted on January 14th, 2017

Dr Han has been with me from the beginning of breast cancer to putting the expanders in to replacing the expanders with implants. He is very knowledgeable and always answered all of my questions. He called me at home after every surgery to check on me. The results are incredible!!!

Tummy Tuck

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Dr Han did a fabulous job! I had a huge abdomen and he gave me my youthful hourglass figure back.. I can not say enough about him and his office staff .

Awesome!!!!

Posted on September 8th, 2013

Very personable. Very nice, answers any and all questions. My husband and I got lost heading to an appointment, Dr. Han personally stayed on the phone with us and got us to where we needed to be..... I work for a Dr.'s office, and there is no way, ANY of our Dr.'s would have done that!!! He always seems to have time to talk to his patients, and I'm VERY pleased with the outcome of my surgery!!! Thanks Dr. Han

Posted on May 30th, 2013

Dr. Han is professional and easy to talk to. I have had multiple surgeries including breast lift, tummy tuck, and liposuction and have been pleased with all surgeries. If I had a question, he would just see me. No need to call and make an appointment. If I was worried, he just took me in. He also called me at 10:00 pm the night of my surgeries to check on me.

Horrible

Posted on March 19th, 2013

When I went and seen Dr. Han he didn't asked to see me without a shirt on or even ask if I wanted to see the different sizes or types of implants. He kept telling me what I should get without even listening to me! I thought that was very unprofessional.

Professional and Caring Surgeon

Posted on May 18th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Han for almost 2 years for a tattoo excision that other surgeons refused to do. He is very courteous and makes me comfortable by joking around with me. He does not push his services on me, and gives me very honest advice that most doctors would not do. Very professional.

I Recommend Him Often

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

A friend highly recommended Dr Han for a breast reduction. I was an F and was having aweful neck, back and shoulder pain. I was very reluctant to have this surgery. I don't like needles and I was worried about the outcome. I was told I'd be a B. The thought was tramatizing for me. They had been my friends since the 5th grade. Dr Han made me feel so comfortable from day one. he made me realize that I had more value than a bra size. After surgery I had a few complication but he saw me through them and I absolutely love the new me. I recommend him to everyone who says they want plastic surgery.

Excellent in all ways!

Posted on December 27th, 2010

Dr. Han is an very professional Dr. with a great bedside manner. He is excellent in his specialty area and puts his patients at ease with his sense of humor. Sherry and Penny are wonderful in all aspects before and after procedures.

Posted on December 17th, 2008

I made an appointment with Dr Han for a brest augmentation and was very nervous when I met him. He said he did not need to see my naked and will just with me. I informed him of the size I wanted and asked how big would i look like. After a few days, I called his office back and spoke with his assistant and told her I wanted to see samples of the implants or some picture to show them what I wanted and she told me to purchase a bigger bra and stuff them with socks. The day of the surgery I reitterated what size I wanted and when all was said and done, i did not get the size I asked for. He tried telling me I gained or lost wieght and maybe because I just wanted a bigger size all together.

Posted on November 13th, 2017