Dr. Hayan Yacoub Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Hayan Yacoub?

Patient, Warm and Professional

I can't recommend Dr. Yacoub strongly enough. He is always patient, kind, warm and professional. My husband now sees him as well. I feel very comfortable with him, never condescended and never judged. I hope to God he never leaves his current practice, but frankly I would pay the premium to see him out of network.

of the best

Dr. Yacoub is one of the best in every way.

One of a kind doctor!

Dr Yacoub is a very knowledgeable, kind and caring doctor. He has excellent bedside manners and a nice sense of humor. He took care of my family for over a decade. We are at loss after he moved to Austin. He is greatly missed in Appleton. We love him and wish him the best in his new job. I wish we can find a physician like him.

Knowledgeable & Friendly Internist

Austin is fortunate to have Dr. Yacoub. I thoroughly enjoyed him as my physician and was disappointed when he left Appleton. He resolved many issues for me in a knowledgeable, confident and friendly manner. I wish him all the best in Austin, Tx.

Great Dr

Dr Yacoub is a great Dr who was in Appleton, WI for many years. He has now moved to Austin, Texas. I wish him the best in his new adventures down in Texas!

At a loss!!!

I just learned that Dr. Yacoub has left Affinity, the best dr. I have ever had. I am going to try and find out where he is going and will follow him if at all possible.

recommendation

Dr. Yacoub is so kind, courteous and thoughtful. I have full confidence in him. He never seems hurried and listens carefully. I would recommend him to others.

great dr. makes you want to get healthy

Excellent skill and patient relations

Have been seeing Dr. Yacoub for several years, and am consistently satisfied. He prompts for follow-ups and coordinates labs in advance so he has what he needs for appointments. He explains symptoms, pays attention to trends and encourages an educates on healthy lifestyle choices. Could not be happier to have him as my primary physician.

I've had many doctors over the years. Dr. Yacoub seems genuine, honest, and has a pleasant personality. Some doctors who are always busy just seem to go through the motions. I didn't feel this way with Dr. Yacoub. He also seems very knowledgeable and informed with the most current medications and diagnosis.

Have had him for over two years as a PCP. Great doctor.

tops in my book. great diagnostician. concerned about his patients. warm personality