Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hayden A Ross-Clunis III has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Hayden A Ross-Clunis III has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Hayden A Ross-Clunis III has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Hayden A Ross-Clunis III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Ross-Clunis has been my primary care physician for the past 4 years, treating me for numerous chronic medical conditions (most are age-related).During this time he has always conveyed a genuine concern for my well-being. Generally, he is able to see me within 10 minutes of my scheduled appointment time. He has shown a consistancy in my continuity of care. For example, as soon as he receives any diagnostic reports for tests which have been performed, he will either call or write me to convey the results. He is always timely in ensuring that my medications are current and have sufficient refills on them at all times. I would highly recommend Dr. Ross-Clunis as a primary care physician to anyone.
27 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHampton Va Medical Center, 100 Emancipation Dr, Hampton, VA
Dr. Hayden A Ross-Clunis III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hampton, VA.