Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hayder Kadhim
Dr. Hayder Kadhim, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with other offices in Cleveland, OH and Rocky River, OH (and 5 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Kadhim is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital, Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital and Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hayder Kadhim has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 5 of 20
He is AWFUL. He kicked us out because I told him another Doctor had a different Diagnosis. The office did not even help with scheduling any of the procedures they recommended. He suggested we just "Call the insurance company to find another doctor' He would not even tell us why we were asked to leave. I would citize his bedside manners if he had any.
This has got to be the most unprofessional Drs office I have ever dealt with. If you call with questions, be prepared to feel like you are a bother. When I asked to speak with the Dr, my call was returned by him to tell me I was no longer his patient and hung up. Very professional!! He scheduled unnecessary tests and found other things wrong with me to schedule even more tests. I would recommend looking elsewhere.
Dr. Kadhim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
CCHS Lakewood Hospital
CCHS Fairview Hospital
St John Westshore
CCHS Lutheran Hospital
Lutheran Medical Center
St Johns Westshore Hospital
34 Years Experience
University Of Baghdad
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Hayder Kadhim accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hayder Kadhim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.