Dr. Hayley J Marshall-Drohan Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Hayley J Marshall-Drohan?

She was an amazing doctor. Helped me with multiple issues during my extreme high riskpregnancy. The admin people arent helpful at all thou, not helpful with accomodating appts

Terrible obgyn physician, caused excessive pain during a pap smear examination!!!

The perfect doctor

Dr. Marshall is a very kind and compassionate doctor. I had a bad first experience when I was a young girl going to the gynecologist and didn't go for many years. Finally I needed to go and a friend recommended her. In the first few minutes of talking to her I new she was the doctor for me. Her concern for my problem and me were very overwhelming for me in a good way. I just love her to pieces. She makes an uncomfortable experience comfortable. She holds a special place in my heart. Her staff is also great.

Great Dr.

Love her personality and her kindness and very knowledgeable...only wished I found her sooner. I rate her and her team a five stars

I really appreciated her concern and promptness in taking care of me!!