Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hayne Y Kelada has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 19
Probably the most worthless doctor ever. He won't even let you explain anything and is extremely rude. I was assigned to this doctor and went in today for a knee injury that has progressively gotten worse the last three weeks to the point I couldn't walk. When we tried explaining what hurt he cut us off and said we would waste our time getting an x-ray but if we wanted one he shoved the paper in our faces and told us to make an appointment. We walked out in tears instead. He is probably the RUDEST DOCTOR/HUMAN I have ever met.
This was the worst Doctor my family and I have ever seen. I don't understand how he is actually practicing medicine. He doesn't take the time to listen to his patients. There for, nothing gets treated. I don't know if he can't hear, chooses not to listen or just plain doesn't care. His knowledge of medicine leaves a lot to be desired. He also doesn't diagnose things or miss diagnoses things. He thinks he knows it all even though he's only a family practice dr. not a specialist! My children and I haven't been cared for like a doctor should. Everyone deserves good medical attention and should trust that the doctor knows what there doing and doesn't just prescribe things that the patient doesn't need to take! Like I said this is a Dr. I wish we hadn't spent the last 4-6 months with!
- University Of Alexandria
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Hayne Y Kelada accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHayne Y Kalada Md, 1000 Camerado Dr, Cameron Park, CA
Dr. Hayne Y Kelada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cameron Park, CA.